Members-Only Background Music
Subscribe to WBTC The Club Background Music to entertain your guests while they're visiting your business! It's the good feeling that they didn't know they needed!
It will also create a pleasant work environment for your employees, keeping them energetic and in a good mood!
- $29.69 Cash
This Item is FREE* with
You May Purchase This Item with Travel Points and/or Cash!
Your satisfaction is our number one priority at Blaine's Travel Club's Travel Points Gift Mall & Redemption Center. Every product you purchase from our online store must be free of defects, if they are not, you may return it immediately for replacement.
Our mall has an automated Return Request System that keeps accurate documentation of each Return Request which helps to expedite returns by eliminating time delaying email-tag or phone-tag. You must first request an RMA #(Return Merchandise Authorization Number) before returning any item.
Items purchased from the Travel Points Gift Mall & Redemption Center cannot be returned for any reason after 14 days from date of purchase.
If an item was received broken, damaged, dead or simply not matching its description, you have 72 hours (three calendar days) to Create a Return Request*. After receiving your RMA # you will be instructed what to do.
- Items broken by customer due to negligence, abuse, intentional misuse, etc.
- Software, Fragrances, Cosmetics, Video Games, DVD's and other "Media". Due to health concerns, health and beauty items, IE: personal care items, including, but not limited to hair removal items and massagers, that have been used, cannot be returned or exchanged for warranty purposes under any circumstance. Once "personal care" items have been used, any warranty concerns must be addressed with the manufacturer directly.
- Personalized items, unless a typographical error was made by us.
We ask that returned products be in new condition, or for refurbished(reconditioned) items, in the condition in which they were described, with original packaging and materials. A receipt, and RMA # must accompany all returns. Any item not returned in new condition, or in the condition in which it was described, will not be eligible for a refund. Please note that shipping charges/fees are non-refundable.
Exchanges are not possible at this time. If you would like to exchange your item, return the original item via our return policy and purchase the item you really want.
25% Restocking/Handling Fee
Refusing or declining a delivery from a courier is considered an unwanted return and is therefore subject to the 25% restocking/handling fee. In addition, the 25% restocking fee will also apply for refusal to accept the replacement of a broken, damaged, dead or simply not matching its description item.
How to Create a Return Request
- Log into your account
- Click on "Orders History"
- Search for your Order
- Click on the Order Number
- Click on "Create Return" (if "Create Return" does not appear means that your item is non-returnable)
- Select the item and choose the "Reason for Returning" and "What you would like us to do"
- Click the "Create" button
We will review your request. If the item is eligible for return, you will be provided with an RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization Number). Upon receipt of an RMA #, simply return the item to us within 14 days via prepaid insured parcel post to the address provided with your RMA #. We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged by the courier you use in the return process.
Please Note: RMA #'s will only be issued through our "Return Request System", therefore cannot and will not be granted over the phone or by email.